Dissappointed with food

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Weird I know but I want a real want/craving for Findus crispy pancakes (I no not very sw but preggers so having things I want) but I was so dissappointed. It just wasn't the same as I remembered but then it's been about 15 years since I last had them. Also they were tiny.

The other food that's not the same as it used to be & has got smaller is fish fingers.

Have you any food that you really wanted/looked forward to & was dissappointed when u had it? Maybe its just me.

gosh I love these - especially the curry flavour!
Not the same as when I was a kid I admit but I do still like them (can't remember when I last had them though, pre SW years!)

I remember when wagon wheels were too big to get in your mouth without biting them :p (granted it's about 50 years ago!)

I remember when wagon wheels were too big to get in your mouth without biting them :p (granted it's about 50 years ago!)

Yeah I remember that too but not 50 years ago...how is ur retirement going?

Cheers, then! I now have a NEEEEEEED for crispy pancakes. lol. Mind you the last time I had them I was pregnant, thats about two and a half years ago.
How many syns are they? hmm, may have to wait but, will be having them soon I feel...

Cheers, then! I now have a NEEEEEEED for crispy pancakes. lol. Mind you the last time I had them I was pregnant, thats about two and a half years ago.
How many syns are they? hmm, may have to wait but, will be having them soon I feel...

Sorry hun its coz I'm pregnant really craved them x

I had a craving for a pot noodle a while ago, OMG - it was dreadful, I've not had one for about 20+ years - I swear to G0d the one I ate was manufactured in the same year as the last one I ate... never again!!

Yeah, I dont know what they did to Pot Noodles, a few years back, maybe reduced the salt or something but they went from being tastylicious to disgusting overnight. I used to love the chicken and bacon and minced beef crispy pancakes but I hated the cheese ones, they were rank.

What I really want though...

is mini kievs...

Back