Distractions needed

messyfreckle

Urgh, I feel like crap and really really really really want to eat. No, not eat...gorge.

I've just checked bank balance, and what with expensive bills and 2 birthdays to buy for at the beginning of the month, i've now only £10.00 to last me til end of month.

Thankfully food isn't an issue as i've my packs to last me til payday...but I just feel so shaky and upset. How can I have let myself get so bad?

I feel as though I could hyperventilate and really want to go home to bed. Have had to cancel on my hula class for tonight as I can't afford to go, which has let my friend down, who is now mad with me too.

Ugh. I might have to move back home. I evidently can't survive living alone on my wage, and getting myself into this situation panics the life out of me.

I need distractions...I need to calm myself down and stop craving food.

ARGH

Oh hun sometimes we just want food when things are not going our way trust me you won't feel better after eating. You are doing great. You may be skint but soon you will be slimmer and will feel so fab everyone will envy you. Be strong!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya Messy can you claim housing benefit or council tax benefit? Or even Working tax Credit? You can go to a site called Check your benefit entitlement so see if you're eligible for anything.

Back