Distractions

What do you do to distract yourself from thinking about food/eating??

wellllll. of all the things i could possibly do to distract myself, i bake. yes. you heard me right. i bake cakes, cookies, muffins bla bla bla. but it also keeps me on my feet most of the day so i am not say feeling sorry for myself. i use family as guinea pigs, i master 1 recipe, then move on so they have to take the good with the bad.:D:D:D.

keep going,

kerryxxx

i rekindle my passion for sudoku!!
and i redecorate my house!
watching tv as well.
and thinking of waht clothes will fit me next week!

tatedmono - im always looking at clothes online thinking what will i get for my hols and constantly trying on my small clothes to see if they fit yet :)
Have given away all my big clothes, so theres no going back.

Tori - i know exactly what you mean, im so impatient too, i want it like yesterday!

5stonetoloose - i wish i had your motivation, ive become really lazy when it comes to cooking for the family.

I do loads of crafts! I love making stuff but now I seem to be on overdrive with what I'm making. I've been doing lots of cross stitching which passes the time super fast! And some painting and some sewing. Oh I've also been organizing everything I can think of!

I watch come dine with me and supersize v superskinny constantly-to think of things I can cook when Im back eating and to see people's successful slimming lol x

i make cards, search and write up healthy recipes, and read magazines searching for things i'd like to wear when i reach my goal weight :)

I watch loads of cooking programmes and am forever planning what i'm going to eat in a few weeks time. I bake pies and cakes for three days each week at work so I can't escape it.I've been writing recipes out all afternoon. Unfortunately I am now dreaming food : (

i read recipe books, cook ,exercise and keep my self busy at all times...

I agree with tori2011, i find a hot bath really keeps me distracted when the rest of the family are cooking and eating dinner! even though today is only day 6, i am beginning to see the results while lying back relaxing in the tub!

Wii fit is great fun too, and widens that calorie gap! :)

I play Spider Solitaire! Sad, but addictive.

Some great ideas for distractions there girls, thanks.
I too love to take a long leisurely bath when my family are eating, with any luck they'll have even washed up by the time i get out :)
Ive treated myself to lots of lotions and body creams from Avon this week so thats been my reward formy efforts and helped pass the evenings. I love to watch come dine with me too :) or plan holidays and imagine myself in an itzy bitzy bikini (for the first time ever). But the biggest motivator in helping me stay 100% has been this site. Since finding it, im on every evening cruising through the countless posts - its what helps me get through another day.

Girlies!!
Thank you. DH is just gone out so I'm in for the eve by myself think I will have a look at online websites & dream of the clothes I will be buying & fitting in perfectly very soon xx

Tori, tell me more about that programme please. Wat did they say about it all? Why do the nhs like it? Did they agree its safe etc? When was it on n what channel?
Thanks Muchly! Xx

That's great! I personally think its a bloody brilliant diet. The quick results keep u focused and motivated and I have seen massive health benefits, I am mobile! Lol! Gonna try hunt down the prog! ... morning dog breath is a killer tho eh, deffo the worst side effect for me! As if normal stinky breath ain't bad enuf all day! Lol x

Back