Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Ditched SW or WW and......

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by charliebecca, 5 March 2010 Social URL.

1. charliebecca

charliebecca Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ive already lost 2lbs and isnt even the weigh in. Ok i know ur weight can fluctuate through the week but i was so shocked. i came off SW a week ago and had a mini binge that week to make up for lost time! And started WW and ive lost weight hehe. Im now the same weight i was before christmas. Only a stone to go yay

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. WMBB

WMBB Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well done, i weigh my self every day so dont worry about doing it mid week just to " have a peak at the progress" i do it. i new what my weigh in today would roughly be and was chuffed woo. Congrats again! XX

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.