dithering

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kikuka, 10 February 2008 Social URL.

1. kikuka

kikuka Tequila makes miaow happy

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.82%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I am dithering on the scales around the same point over and over - I go a bit under, then a bit over day to day and it has been happening for about 2 weeks now.

I feel sore round the booby area, you know like you are due a period? something seemed to be starting off a week ago, some spotting (too much info sorry) and I thought that explained the dithering - it was to be a TOM, but that went away and just left me with a week's worth of PMT symptoms.

Any ideas anyone? I am fed up of losing the same pound over and over - and whats more in one pounds time I have lost 3st!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kikuka

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.82%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Anyone had this sort of thing?

4. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi
    There was a girl/lady that STS for 2 wks then weighed in on wk 3 and lost 9lbs?????? Are you SS'ing, or following another plan?????? Are you drinking sufficient water????? I think these all contribute - but I STS last week and this week lost 7lbs - so we're all different.... Have you spoken to your CDC?
    xxx

5. kate2008

kate2008 Member

Diet:
    Unsure, maybe Slim Fast!
    Sorry if this is a bit forward :))). Any chance you could be pregnant? Lots of (pregnant) women have spotting a week before tom is due, it's called implantation spotting.

Also you said sore boobs and pmt, both are massive early pregnancy symptoms.

Hope you don't think i'm scaremongering, just i've been trying to get pregnant for a year and have memorised early pregnancy symptoms :D

Kate
    xxxx

6. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    I have had this problem all the way through 790.

A good idea is not to weigh yourself every day. The pounds do drop off!!

Our bodyweight fluctuates on an hourly basis throughout the day, hence the scale problem.

The spotting is caused by the CD Diet as a VLCD upsets the hormones - it will settle down.

7. cazmilligan

cazmilligan Happiness in a shake!

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.5%)
    Diet:
    cd
    Could you be pregnant hun? sounds like you may have had an implatation bleed, maybe do a test to make sure xxx

8. kikuka

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.82%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    i dont think there is any chance of that....I take the pill and use other contraception too - condoms so it is highly unlikely! As STBG says it is probably hormones caused by losing fat - my measurements have shrunk anyway. Thanks everyone - I would be interested in hearing about any others of you that have been through this though! Misery loves company

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.