1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by ilovelife, 4 April 2010 Social URL.

1. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

Can dizapam make you but on weight, I am asking the doctors for some to help relax me before bed as I am struggling with insomina now?
    The doctor had given me a seductative but don't find it that helpful as I need to be relaxed in the first place before it can help make me sleepy
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. millux

millux Slim for Summer!

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Nope, & it'll probably be a tiny dose & you probably wont be on it for long anyway since it's very addictive & your body gets used to it, so dont worry about it. :)
  4. ilovelife

that is good to hear, I only need it for short term as I am doing exams and the anxiety makes it difficult to sleep
  5. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

slimming world
    I bought kalms when I had probs sleeping -they knocked me out but I wasn't groggy afterwards.
  6. ilovelife

I have brought this in the past and do nothing for me sadly.

7. julie19

julie19 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    I take diazepam for neck problems, my muscles spasm & I cannot move, they give me 10 x 5mg tablets at a time because they are so addictive, they don't make you put weight on but I have noticed that the following day I am dehydrated & also get a sugar craving mid-morning so make sure you keep hydrated, I get rid of the sugar craving by having a hot drink & treat myself to a real spoonful of sugar!! They do work a treat though for knocking you out.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.