• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Dizzy

think its not too unusual hun - have seen that posted a few times.
The answer as always is water, water and more water. Also try to get up slowly intsead of leaping arond. Maybbe get blood pressure checked out tho :)

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Cant say iv ever been light headed on LT, maybe im just lucky!

Thanks, water was probably the problem I didnt get to drink as much today Im a nurse manager and today I had one of those crazy days will get one of the girls in work to check my BP tomorrow though just to make sure. Thanks

Thanks had a rough few days so am heading to bed and hoping to wake up a new woman in the morning

tara66

Silver Member
Hi hun, I get this quite a lot, tho never been properly dizzy or fainted, I don't think it is unusual at all. My blood pressure is naturally a bit on the low side so I wasn't that surprised.

I just get up more slowly if I get the feeling and drink more water as fluids seem to help. Sure you will be fine x

msblonde

a new way of living!
S: 12st11lb C: 11st8.5lb G: 8st3lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 1st2.5lb(9.22%)
I used to get it a lot, but has stopped now if i drink on a regular basis, if i go an hour or more without a drink then i get lethargic and dizzy.

nearly climbed into the trolly at tesco's tonight when shopping with OH.

OH - and he bought and ate a pizza!!! I hate pepperami pizza's but it still smelt delish! ;)

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
I often feel dizzy and lightheaded but have never actually fainted. I do have very low BP and had this problem when it was low before. It does tend to be worse if I haven't drunk enough or go too long between shakes.

x

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)
Yeah, this seems to be a normal side effect of the diet honey. I've never blacked out whilst on LT but getting up too quickly makes my head go fuzzy and sometimes I see stars but if I just chill for a second it goes away. Hope you feel better today x