Dizzy

NICOLA F

Does anyone feel a little dizzy on LT, I dont know if my blood pressure is low or its the lack of food but everytime I stood up too quickly today I got a head rush, just wondering if anyone else felt this.

think its not too unusual hun - have seen that posted a few times.
The answer as always is water, water and more water. Also try to get up slowly intsead of leaping arond. Maybbe get blood pressure checked out tho :)

Cant say iv ever been light headed on LT, maybe im just lucky!

Thanks, water was probably the problem I didnt get to drink as much today Im a nurse manager and today I had one of those crazy days will get one of the girls in work to check my BP tomorrow though just to make sure. Thanks

hope you feel better tomorrow hunni xx

Thanks had a rough few days so am heading to bed and hoping to wake up a new woman in the morning

Hi hun, I get this quite a lot, tho never been properly dizzy or fainted, I don't think it is unusual at all. My blood pressure is naturally a bit on the low side so I wasn't that surprised.

I just get up more slowly if I get the feeling and drink more water as fluids seem to help. Sure you will be fine x

I used to get it a lot, but has stopped now if i drink on a regular basis, if i go an hour or more without a drink then i get lethargic and dizzy.

nearly climbed into the trolly at tesco's tonight when shopping with OH.

OH - and he bought and ate a pizza!!! I hate pepperami pizza's but it still smelt delish! ;)

I often feel dizzy and lightheaded but have never actually fainted. I do have very low BP and had this problem when it was low before. It does tend to be worse if I haven't drunk enough or go too long between shakes.

x

Yeah, this seems to be a normal side effect of the diet honey. I've never blacked out whilst on LT but getting up too quickly makes my head go fuzzy and sometimes I see stars but if I just chill for a second it goes away. Hope you feel better today x

Back