Dizzydee's Diet Diary...

Made a choc cookie out of the choc shake pack this mining as couldn't stomach a shake :( cookie was ok... A little longer in the micro next time!

Testing day today as have my birthday party with the sister in law... Eek cx

Yesterday was tough!

My sisters in law threw me a high tea party for my birthday... Carb fest!

But i was quite good and ate just the meat from the sandwiches and had half a cookie. But voided the drink and stuck to water!

Today I have had:

Vanilla caramel shake for breakfast nom nom

Mushroom pasta for lunch that bubbled over in the micro :(

Tonight I am making cookies out of a shake and having chicken and salad for dinner xxx

Hi there,

I started 4 days ago and have just had a blip similar to you. Soooo hard staying on track isn't it??!

I think you're amazing opting to stick to the diet in Paris-good for you. Good luck with it x

It is hard at first, but I think as long as you get back on it and don't have a mega binge you will be fine!

This week has been so so tough in the run up to my birthday with so many people wanting to go out and have dinner etc!

Caved completely today but staring fresh tomorrow with even more determination than before!!!!

Back on 100% today!

As thurs is my wi day I decided to weigh in a way and see what damage was done... Imagined STS or +lbs but I have lost 6lbs in my first week. Over the noob considering the amount of blips!

Determined to go this week at 100% and hope for another good loss. My wi date will be changing to Tuesday's though!

Today's plan:
Strawberry shake for breakfast
Spicy spaghetti for lunch
Chicken with spinach and mushrooms tonight for dinner
Bar for dessert

Really need to up my water intake don't think I am drinking nearly enough so trying to build this into my routine as well. Figured if I can do 5 big glasses between 9 and 6 and another 3 between 7 and 10 I should be fine....

Happy slimming!!

Well done on your loss Hun, n good luck on your journey. Xx

Afternoon All!

Running out of mealpacks and my new delivery hasnt come :mad: so I have decided to take a break over the weekend and come back on Monday (its my 24th birthday on Sunday).

Have an awesome weekend!

Back