DJ_JOY Vs OBESITY

Been up crazy early this morning, saw the digestives and the Velvet Crunch, 14syns used before 7.30 :( what a fool!! I didn't even enjoy them.

Todays was going to be EE, but now I've used almost all my syns, it'll have to be green so u can have 4HX's! Revised food plan:

Green

Breakfast: W/M pitta (hexb) with scrambled egg, mushrooms and tomato (was going to have bacon to)

Late lunch: Tomato, garlic,peppers, mushrooms and onion pasta with cheese (HEXA, I was going to syn the cheese if it had been EE and add some chicken)

Dinner: Mushy pea curry, egg 'fried' rice and possibly another pitta or chicken as second HEXB.

My 'planned syns' were suppose to be, cheese, two digestives to crush over Onken and banana and a milly way crispy roll. Oh well!

Aw! I wrote a massive entry, tried to add a picture (with my new posting 'ability' and it didn't didn't work. Boo!

Anyway, here's a summary:

° I'm going to venture our into the forum, it's lonely in here myself

° I'm going to try the mushroom and lentil loaf

°i had six more syns yesterday, making my total 20.

And a picture of my breakfast from the other day.

Here it is, hopefully!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110720_082947.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110720_082947.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 21
It worked! :) might try another....

My mushy pea chicken curry, a favourite of mine!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110720_083227.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110720_083227.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 28
And I *think* I might have an Avatar now....

Yesterday (Wednesday 20th) Green day:

Brunch. Wholemeal pitta (HEXB) egg mayonnaise (EL, 1/2 syns) and an apple.

Dinner. Mushy pea curry, with mushroom, onion and 'fried' rice.

Snacks: fruit and Onken.

HEXA: milk for teas

I had been very good, all day, until.... My mum came rond with a bottle of Rosé! I wasn't too bad with the wine, 175ml (6syns) it was the eating with/after it!

° digestive biscuit (3syns)
°2 Velvet Crunch (8syns)
° Curly Wurly (6.5syns)

24syns for Wednesday. Oh well, it wasn't too bad and it was to celebrate my new 10 hour a week job! Line under it, today is a new day!

Just back from our local market, I love it! Here's what I got:

. 20 eggs (£2.50)

.4 Naval Oranges
.7 pears
.1 punnet of strawberries
(fruit £3.50)

.6 massive frying steaks
.6 massive gammon steaks
.6 massive chicken breasts
(meat £25)

It's all local and fresh and so cheap!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110721_144029.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110721_144029.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 21
Just having a wee think about targets.

Under 13stone - DONE
Club 10 - DONE
BMI under 30/under 170lbs- DONE
Under 12 stone
2 stone award (11st 11lbs)
11st 7st (one stone to go)
Under 11st
3stone award (10st 11lbs)
TARGET (10st 7lbs)

I might re-set my target when I get to 10st 7. The lowest weight I can remember being is 9st 3lbs, but that was pre-babies, 8 years ago and I was still a teenager!!

Food has been alright the past couple of days, I have over-syned (on average 7syns a day) so I'm hoping to STS or lose a little. I'm not in a rush, so I'm not feeling terribly upset at not sticking to it 100%

3lbs off this week! I'm surprised, but I hadn't eaten proper bread so maybe that helped?

Pleased anyway! :)

Hi Diary! I had forgotten about you :)

Ok, so 3 lbs away from target, tomorrow might be the day I reach it. IF I don't sabotage it tonight :eek: Must.Not.Stuff.My.Face!

Back