Do all Steps result in good losses?

LisaC

Gold Member
I met my C last night & will be starting Saturday. She thinks I will be best starting on Step 2. There were a few reasons why but one of the main reasons is that I can't drink water as it is, I have to have a flavour & the water flavouring is only really meant to be used after two weeks. She's contacting head office to check that's what they'd advise.

I know the calorie intake in Steps 1 compared to Step 2 are quite different & I wondered if people still lost as well starting the higher calorie step?

I have PCOS which means I tend to lose weight at a much slower rate anyway.

Hi Lisa, yes the losses can be just as good on step 2. I have followed this step from day 1 (beginning of June) and have just been weighed and have lost a total of 5 stone 9lb x as long as you are committed to the plan you will lose x

My mum lost 7 stone in 21 weeks of step 3 x

Thanks ladies!

I start Saturday & head office agree with my C that Step 2 will be better for me to start on. Hoping that if I get on ok & may try Step 1 for a bit & see how it goes.

Thanks ladies!

I start Saturday & head office agree with my C that Step 2 will be better for me to start on. Hoping that if I get on ok & may try Step 1 for a bit & see how it goes.

Hiya, I have pcos too and have tried every diet under the sun and was lucky if I lost 1 lb a month! I hate plain water too and it gets to the point I gag thinking about drinking more but I was so determined to start on Ss+ and have lost over 1 stone in 2 weeks, I'm stepping up for the week of Christmas but the the way I see it is I would rather force the water down now and get the weight off fast than add an extra 6 months onto my diet xx

Hiya, I have pcos too and have tried every diet under the sun and was lucky if I lost 1 lb a month! I hate plain water too and it gets to the point I gag thinking about drinking more but I was so determined to start on Ss+ and have lost over 1 stone in 2 weeks, I'm stepping up for the week of Christmas but the the way I see it is I would rather force the water down now and get the weight off fast than add an extra 6 months onto my diet xx

It's good to know somone similar to me has done well on it, well done!! I know PCOS can slow things down for some people & I am one of those people. I jsut hoe its not too much slower :) x

Hiya I've got underactive thyroid never ever lose at weight even when breastfeeding (gutted).

Lost 19.5lbs on 5.5wks on cambridge on step 2 so far and not been 100% (drink some cava, eat olives, have x3 babybel light per day instead of milk and a chickpea Indian take away every tues) etc

Good luck xxx

Back