Step 1 Sole Source do bars slow weight loss ???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Hala, 19 May 2014.

1. Hala

Hala Active Member

do bars slow weight loss ??? I mean comparing to shakes and soups

my CC told me she doesn't recommend having more than 1 bar a week but I really like having something to chew so does it slow weight loss or not ???
  2. Tiggemma

Tiggemma Well-Known Member

I shouldn't as long as you stick to plan. There's no reason only to have one a week. My CDC said that she would savour a bar every evening whilst watching TV when she was on plan. You just have to remember to up your water intake!
  3. Hala

Hala Active Member

mmmmm thanks that was helpful :)
  4. Mamaye

Mamaye Well-Known Member

I have two bars a day and a shake x
  5. LizzRob

LizzRob Well-Known Member

Cambridge wouldn't sell them if they were going to make things slower....the selling points of vlcd is fast results lol

I have one every day, I enjoy it but don't long for it anymore.

Current loss: 17lbs and 12 inches
  6. LV30

LV30 Well-Known Member

I have one every day too (and i've been known to have two!). As said above, they wouldn't sell them if they slowed the weight loss down. And I figure, whatever kept me on the straight and narrow, and to make this journey more bearable - then bring on the bars!!

They are (were) my saving grace.

7. LizzRob

Haha amen to that one! I did it before without the bars and I will cut them down to every other day over the summer as I'm actually missing the shakes, but they have been useful

8. Hala

Hala Active Member

thanx all :) looks like I'm gonna ignore my CDC and keep having bars as I'm losing weight with them anyway :D
  9. LizzRob

If it ain't broke, don't fix it lol