Do Down

Tush

I joined back WW last night and got a great big kick up the bum when i stood on the scales - i weighed in at 16 stone 1 pound :cry:

I am soooo focused and really determined to shift this weight once and for all.

i feel so down today ( am just coming off Anti Depressant Tabs) and my body ached when i walked down the stairs this morning - due to the extra weight im carrying. Was very cranky with my littel 2 year old. just realised how much this really is taking over my life.

so have packed my morning break and my lunch and fruit for snacks with me into work today and im going out walking later with my daughter and hubbie - suppose all i can do is my best

just wish i didnt feel so crappy today - my heaviest weight was 16 stone 10 just after i gave birth to my daughter, that was 2 years ago so all i have lost is a stinking 9 pounds !!!!

Please god i have a great week :wave_cry:

Firstly well done going to class and good luck!!
I think we all feel horrid when we get on to the scales for the 1st time and get a shock at how much we weigh(well i did). I never thought i was so heavy. But just think how good you will feel when you go back to class and see the weight coming down, its a brilliant feeling. Just make sure you stick to it 100% and you will get great losses, sometimes big or sometimes small but the weight WILL come off. Try to plan and track everything it makes the plan easier, my motto is
''fail to plan and plan to fail''
Good luck!!
x

Awww hon, we have all been there! But guess, what, its the last time you will look at the scales and see 16 stone! Next week you will be 15 something! Just focus on this week - get off to a fab start by giving it your all this week hon, and you will do fab! Don't even think about how much you want to lose to get to goal, just take it a week at a time!

Walking is a very good idea if you are coming off anti d's, I hope you are doing this under doctors supervision? You may feel quite nasty for a while til your body adjusts to life without them xxx

yip doing it under Drs supervison - walking is great, i havent done it in such a long time - i think i will be aching tomorrow !!!

such a lovely day here - sun is shining !

I weighed the same as you when I started in January. I've lost 2 stones since and feel so much better already. Keep up with the walking, drink lots of water & green tea (good for metabolism) and hopefully you will see a big weightloss at your next weigh in. ;)

i was the same when i got on the scales. id put on nearly 6 stone after my daughter was born 4 years ago! but im now in the right place to lose it as are you :)

RE the anti d's i hope your doctors weaned you off them properly. I currently take citalopram every day. Will hopefully start to wean off in a few months.

Good luck with your journey.

Don't be so hard on yourself you have taken the most important step by going to WW. It can only get better from here on in.

Tush
Hello again. I see it's about 4 weeks since u started and I was just wondering how you were getting along.
Xxx

Daizy said:
I'm after a good ww recipe for a chicken and veg curry. Can anyone help x

Daizy

You would be better starting your own thread in the recipe section

Back