Do i have to eat it all??

SlimmerSu

Gold Member
I am struggling today, not with the diet as such, but with getting my 3 shakes in.. Normally i never have a problem, but today i have just had my 2nd one, and still need to get another one in...

I normally go to bed early (since being on LT) so can i miss just this last 1?

Any advice appreciated.. Thank you x x

Thank you x x .. I was hoping to just get away with missing it, mainly because it is the last one of the day x

No. Su , stop being naughty and get your last shake before bed! Or it may become a habit and you will get poorly. Tut lol xx

lmaoooooooooooo.. You always tell me off, and i feel like i have let you down!!! pmsl x x x

Please Miss... Do i really have to??????? lol x x

down it, down it, down it....if not this will be your punishment.:whoopass:

I have missed the last one before....and have woken up REALLY hungry, and generally feeling pants. x

lmaoooooooooooo.. You always tell me off, and i feel like i have let you down!!! pmsl x x x

Please Miss... Do i really have to??????? lol x x

Bad girl, take your medicine and go to bed! Or stay up and dribble over the tasty guy in Spooks.........I'm going to try and imagine him running his hands over my lovely, soon to be slim, stomach!!!!! Might take my mind off of what's in the fridge..:rolleyes:

how funny, 99% of the problems is not gettin enough and you are havin to force it down! PMSL! what a wonderfull dilema.... force feed force feed!!!

Back