Do i have to eat my last shake

ooops sorry, that comment was aimed at BerryRed as she said she struggles with having her 4th shake :eek:

I know from repeated experience how a 'bad' shake can make you feel really off, I had it happen with the banana, vanilla and strawberry ones, just thinking about them now gives me a lump in my throat :jelous:

Still, it'll be great once you find which ones you like :)

Personaly, I only have choc shakes now, 3 a day, and a bar for lunch which is where I vary my daily flavour.

It was funny asking my LLC for 21 chocolate packs the first time lol he said "erm, are you SURE?" but I say, if it works, don't knock it :D

Lol thats so true, I'm trying a chocolate one tomorrow so hopefully I will like it, otherwise I may just be having strawberry milkshakes lol.... i do have loads of other flavours to try though lol

cold, no ice, I just make them up quick, drink them quick, and get on with something else, after 10 weeks it's become such a habit that I don't even think about it anymore! :p

I don't think so, but then I have LL shakes so the CD ones might be a bit different.

also, your tastes will change while you abstain, I've even found that I smell food differently than I used to. To me, the shake tastes lovely every time I have it, but then it's all I've had for 71 days now so it's almost like I don't know any different! lol

Fair enough, i agree with what you're saying. Hopefully i will like a a few more flavours.

And once again, mega congrats on the weight loss!

diddums, i hate the shakes hot, it brings out a discusting flavour in them, ( IMO) and when i tried the cappuchino one i gagged too, its awful, the only shakes i like are banana, strawberry, fruits of the forest and butterscotch, hate all the choc ones now but still have loads as i thought they would be the only ones i liked so on my first week i got mostly chocolate! trying to just have one a day to get rid of them lol, my CDC also said to put a spoon of coffee in the vanilla shake and have it hot!! BLEUGH!!!! YUK thats what ive got to say about that experiment lol

Vampalicious, wouldnt your CDC exchange them for you? I got loads of vanilla ones thinking I would like them but I didnt and she swapped them for me the following week.

Back