My Exante Diet Diary - Week One Done

Here is my weight loss diary:

Hi, my name is Jane and I am doing the Exante diet and having 2 meal replacements a day (2 shakes and 1 bar). For drinks I am drinking lots of tea with a tiny splash of milk and the odd glass of squash. I have done Exante before and this first week was as hard as I remembered, not because I was particularly hungry after the first day or so, but because I find it hard to stay on track when everyone around you is eating! I do have a lot of motivation though atm though to help keep me on track (see below) so I am hoping I can reach my goal weight (or below) by 26/04/23.

I do intend to take breaks along the way for my special occasions and holidays etc, and I might add an extra meal after my 04/11/22 deadline, but I need a quick weight loss atm as I need to lower my BMI to get on the waiting list for a new knee, so am sticking to 3 a day for the time being.

Here is my weight loss to date (Monday weigh in)
10/10/22 - 16st 2lb
17/10/22 - 15st 10lb - 6lb loss

Ultimate goal weight 13st which I know is still overweight but I would be ecstatic to get there!
  1. 04/11/22 - BMI goal of 35
  2. Christmas 🎄
  3. 14/11/23 - Nephews Wedding 👰(I have a lovely Phase Eight dress to get into)
  4. 20/01/23 - First Grand-daughter due 👼 (want to be able to do things with her that I can't currently do)
  5. 26/04/23 - Have a 2 week holiday in Cyprus 😎
  6. sometime soon I hope - a new knee replacement and being lighter will help my recovery 🦵

Here is my weight loss diary:

Hi, my name is Jane and I am doing the Exante diet and having 2 meal replacements a day (2 shakes and 1 bar). For drinks I am drinking lots of tea with a tiny splash of milk and the odd glass of squash. I have done Exante before and this first week was as hard as I remembered, not because I was particularly hungry after the first day or so, but because I find it hard to stay on track when everyone around you is eating! I do have a lot of motivation though atm though to help keep me on track (see below) so I am hoping I can reach my goal weight (or below) by 26/04/23.

I do intend to take breaks along the way for my special occasions and holidays etc, and I might add an extra meal after my 04/11/22 deadline, but I need a quick weight loss atm as I need to lower my BMI to get on the waiting list for a new knee, so am sticking to 3 a day for the time being.

Here is my weight loss to date (Monday weigh in)
10/10/22 - 16st 2lb
17/10/22 - 15st 10lb - 6lb loss
25/11/22 - 15st 6lb - 8lb total loss (not sure if I can get to 15 stone by 04/11 but will try)

Ultimate goal weight 13st which I know is still overweight but I would be ecstatic to get there!
  1. 04/11/22 - BMI goal

1. Christmas 🎄
  2. 14/11/23 - Nephews Wedding 👰(I have a lovely Phase Eight dress to get into)
  3. 20/01/23 - First Grand-daughter due 👼 (want to be able to do things with her that I can't currently do)
  4. 26/04/23 - Have a 2 week holiday in Cyprus 😎
  5. sometime soon I hope - a new knee replacement and being lighter will help my recovery 🦵

Back