• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Do I increase my Healthy Extra's?

EllieWood

S: 11st11lb C: 10st2.5lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 1st8.5lb(13.64%)
Hi,
I've been doing Slimming World for 10 weeks now and have been following a mix of plans. In my mind I was doing extra easy but in reality when I looked at my food diaries I've been doing green days but only using one HexA and one HexB. I don't eat meat but I do eat fish about once a week.

I've had steady weight losses of around a pound a week (got my stone award last night) but now I'm scared that if I did green properly and added in an additional A & B choice it would slow my weight loss. Or do you think this is the reason my weight loss hasn't been more each week?

Should I stick to what I'm doing whilst its a slow but steady loss?

Would like to hear what you think.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
You can stick to one HEA if you want - on green and red you can have either 1 or 2 HEAs, but I would try and fit in your second HEB.

it will not affect your weight loss

gobolino

Gold Member
S: 12st8lb C: 11st12lb G: 11st4lb BMI: 26.8 Loss: 0st10lb(5.68%)
In terms of how it might affect you.... you wont know until you try a few weeks of having the 2nd A and/or B. I'd jump at the chance of having mroe B choices as I really love them. Plus it may mean that you naturally limit your syns because you are fuller from eating all your A's and B's.

Go for it!

S: 18st4lb C: 15st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 37.8 Loss: 2st8lb(14.06%)
I'm in the same situation. Although I do eat meat pretty much the only time I eat it is Sunday Lunch. I have been doing EE however someone said to me I'm actually basically doing Green and in reality I am. However I don't understand green so will have to get my consultant to explain it to me!

Maximus

Gold Member
S: 17st7lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 6st11lb(38.78%)
You can have extra HEX's if you want to - but not compulsary.

I would advise the extra dairy would be benficial, and the exra HEX B might give you the extra strngth/energy to increase the body magic.