Do I need 1/3 superfree on Green?

Nope and neither is eating your healthy extras compulsory

Q: Is a third of a plate of Superfree Food mandatory on the Extra Easy plan?

A: No, we'd never insist you eat in a way that might not suit you. However, we encourage you to include a third of a plate of Superfree Food to keep Extra Easy extra low energy density (low calorie), extra satisfying and extra healthy to optimise weight loss.

As I mentioned above there has already been a reprint of the food optimising book. Someone posted a photo of it on FB and it does clearly say that the third superfree is recommended on all plans not just EE. Some consultants may still be working through their supplies of the older version though so not everyone joining now will get the new version

I've joined sw online and the step by step guide for ee does state 1/3 plate must be superfree, but when I click on the step by step guide for green it doesn't mention it, it just says use any food from the superfree or free food list no mention that a 1/3 must be superfree, I've tried ee and can't lose weight with it, I lose weight when I do green days and I put no thought into what portion of my free food is superfree, I just make sure I syn anything not a free food, use my hex and make sure I have syns each day as I don't lose weight if I cut out the syns thinking I am being extra good.

An interesting debate. As I said I have done red and green throughout and lost weight nicely without the 1/3rd superfree rule. Thats why I chose those plans because I am not very good with veg. I have lost weight and got to target but I think if you can add 1/3rd superfree its got to be good. Anything which accelerates weight loss is good, especially for the slow losers!. :)

The thing I quite enjoy with green is that you can still have veggies without it being super free veg - like sweetcorn, peas and parsnips. It's still counting towards five a day.

I don't know how anyone could do a red day without loads of veg at meal times (apart from a cooked brekkie!), cos surely you would only be having meat on it's own?!

Well you could have steak and HEB potato wedges. Its nice to have the extra HEs as well on red :)If I have steak and wedges, I do have a grilled tomato and loads (and I mean a shed load) of mushrooms, love em.

Back