do i need to re-feed if...

ghemz2001

i am having 1 day off? i am going the grand national on sat and out thw whole day, so drinking early, will have shake for brekkie, wot hould i:eek:weat ?

If you are drinking then you will definitely need to re-feed. It can be dangerous drinking when you are still in ketosis. Have a great day out hun :D

I think you should of already started refeeding, I think it takes a week. Better go and see Pharmacist and ask today if you can.

Enjoy your day out :)

For just 1 day out I wouldn`t do anything..... simply take your shakes with you along with your shaker and add water when your there.... don`t drink alcohol BIG NO NO.... drink lots of blach coffee and water and feel virtuous darling :D xx enjoy your day.... its simply not worth re~feeding for an entire week just for one day! you may well struggle to get back onto 100% tfr.... I did, its very common too. So don`t bother hun is my advice.
L xx

I cant go the races and not drink!! I am in a champaigne stand, going in a limo etc..!! Will defo be drinking ! I think I will just have to have boiled egg before i go, and chicken wile there and try not to drink too much? i dnt wanna re feed for this week for1 say out to start again 1?!?!

I'm off to Madrid for the weekend, have hotel room with access to private lounge where free canapés and champers on tap from 1pm to 11pm, that's why I booked it months ago. As time draws near my plan has changed from referring so I can gorge myself to doing a mini refeed, eating only chicken or salad while away and mostly avoiding alcohol, free or not!
I don't want to undo all my hard work and perhaps the LT retraining as to future food choices has started to kick in!
Do whatever you feel is best for you, but straight back to 100%

I cant go the races and not drink!! I am in a champaigne stand, going in a limo etc..!! Will defo be drinking ! I think I will just have to have boiled egg before i go, and chicken wile there and try not to drink too much? i dnt wanna re feed for this week for1 say out to start again 1?!?!

Dangerous to drink hun if your not re~feeding 1st, you should do re~feed for at least 3 days before you go then. Otherwise you`ll do yourself some major damage sorry to be so blunt. Ask Lipotrim, email them or rimng em for some advice.
To my mind drinking just aint worth ruining all ya hard work!

Ghemz if you drink after only a boiled egg you are likely to still be in ketosis and this is VERY dangerous!! If you want to drink have some toast with your egg as the carbs will take you out of ketosis and then drink but you will notice that you get tipsy faster so u won't need to drink as much and if u stick to salads and protein for the rest of the day you should be ok a limit the damage... Also alternate each alcoholic drink with water ... Have fun xx

Back