Do I need to re feed?

DIANAGRACE

As some of you know I am getting married 4th of july, Do I just come off the diet for 3 days then come back to it?:)

Hi Sammy

first week for me its day 5 not doing to bad on it so much easer just not haveing to think about what you can or can`t eat, wish you luck on your LP diet. :)

first week for me its day 5 not doing to bad on it so much easer just not haveing to think about what you can or can`t eat, wish you luck on your LP diet. :)

its my first week too, im on my 6 th day now so proud of myself as you should too. I found it easier than I thought it would be stopping all food, havemy first WI on friday morning.

well done both of u for doing the first week- i think its deff the hardest! ive almost completed me second week phewww

well done to you hun

yes it seems to be ok will feel better on saturday with my first weighin just hope I have lost some:sigh: been so good I fell on the second day but got up and started again things will get better I am sure :)

Thankoo, I've done really well thanks stuck it properly no cheating just made sure I def had all my water and more which I have, not been hungry at all which i'm really proud of myself for doing, always been rubbish at diets, think I def found a suitable one for me to stick to :)

Back