Extra Easy Do Multi Vitamins have syns?

Can anybody help? Just wondering if multi vitamins have syns? I have had a cold on and off for the last 3 weeks and I though eating all the fruit and veg that I do might get rid of it, or at least keep it at bay. Just thought about taking multi vits as I used to years ago before I started slimming world , but know that cod liver oil tabs a 2 syns each. x

No multi vitamins dont have syns so far as i know. I take a multi vitamin, vit c, vit d, vit b complex, magnesium and zinc, glucosimine sulphate, odourless garlic and omega 3. i dont even syn the omega 3 one to be honest i never knew about that and ive taken them all the way through my weightloss.

On advice from my Chiropractor, I started taking Glucosamine, Chondroitin & Omega 3 Cod Liver Oil & I must admit it did cross my mind if there were any syns in them! However, I would rather have to syn them if necessary than not take them.
I have just popped one of the Cod Liver Oil capsules & measured it lol! & it measured approx 1/4 tsp, so that equals 1/2 Syn!
I had a look at the list ingredients of all the tablets & there is no mention of calories, but I may investigate further as have a bee in my bonnet now & curious. I think even if they did, personally Im not going to syn them unless they were particularly high & Im sure SW would advocate your health first.
If I find out I'll post back, but some brands may have different ingredients, but at least it will give a broad idea to whats in them.

Im seeing 15 calories for 1 serving on some of the products, but it would be dependant on the size of the 'serving'. Im taking H & B's & they are:

Guaranteed Free Of:

No Artificial Flavours or Sweeteners. No added Salt or Sugar.

No Preservatives.

No Corn, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soya, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, No Porcine.

i was surprised at this but last night in group our C told us cod liver oil capsules and evening primrose oil are 2 syns each!! not sure where this is calculated from but thats what she reckoned they were!

Maybe its got something to do with the actual capsule containing syns, but the caps I take only contain 1/4 tsp of oil.

ProductExtra EasyOriginalGreen
Basic, Cod liver oil, 1 level tsp 2 2 2

From SW site - so Kim your 1/4 tsp would be right for 1/2 syn!

Back