Do u have some chocolate everyday as syns

audfen

Does anyone use some syns everyday for chocolate. Im half afraid to use some on chocolate.
Do u use all your syns everyday im half afraid to as im terrified it will cause huge gains

I eat chocolate every single day and i use all of my syns every single day...i have lost 10.5lbs in 4 weeks :D

They are there to be enjoyed so snatch them while you can! Always gives you something to cut back on too if you stop losing weight.

Yes, I do - I love to have a Kit Kat, maybe some lite chocolate mousse - that's what Syns are there for, a little of what you fancy to stop you going mad/getting bored/going off plan. I have all my Syns every day, my consultant said on day one that there is no slimming benefit in NOT having your Syns. I write down all my Syns so I can keep track and not have too few or too many.

I can't do it, if I have chocolate in the house then I will eat every last bit. So i just don't buy it. Can't remember the last bit of chocolate I had... But I could kill for a bar of galaxy right now!

I have choccy in some form almost every day usually a crunchie or a curly wurly - its like my full stop after eating all day

I don't use them on choc every day, but I do use syns sometimes on chocolate. Especially a galaxy ripple after weigh in mmmm :)

I have a big bar of galaxy on a sat night for nearly 30 syns and I take it out my weekly allowance. I was ten stone a week ago and lost 6 pound in a week doing that so use your syns it does work lol x

Haha i don't have many syns on other days though mind coz I have only red days now and I got my hi fi bars to keep me happy lol. If I just have a small bar of choc every day I'd be like is that it and I wouldn't enjoy it. I'd rather wait and have a big binge on it and feel like I've actually had it hehe x

I very nearly always have chocolate for at least some of my syns and when I don't have chocolate its because I'm having something like cake. Your syns are there to be enjoyed so enjoy them

I have a choc hifi every day (I do Green, so have another HEB for cereal) and also use some syns for chocolate/cake/biscuits every day. It's what has kept me going for the last 14 months!

I'm having an Aero tonight for 11 syns, brings my total to 14.5 for the day. Last night i had a pack of Rolo's for 12.5! Love my Feast lolly's for 8 syns or a bar of Dairy Milk for 10.5, gosh i just LOVE chocolate!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for replies xx now all i have to do is find some low syn chocolate treats xx any ideas ? xx

I have chocolate most days - or at least something that tastes of chocolate! I love freddos (5 syns), galaxy flutes (5.5 syns) and if I have lots of syns spare I have a galaxy bubbles bar (8.5 syns)! I couldn't give up my chocolate. ;)

Most days yes! Today I had some smoked salmon pate that was 4 syns at lunch, and a beer tonight, which looks like about 10 syns. But yeah most days it goes on chocolate.

I have to steer clear of chocolate when I'm on SW as it can send me into a binge too easily. I wish I had the self control to just have a little bit - sometimes I'm fine but sometimes I can wind up eating way more than I am allowed. :-( Currently my syns are being spent rather unexcitingly on oil, gravy, veggie sausages etc.

Back