Do u have to be a minimum weight to begin SW?

smigget

thnx Ruthy, u r soo helpful - yeah, that oily fish question was a poser - I like fish but prefer mackeral and kippers, also pilchards, as they have more taste - so maybe like u I'll stick to green days as it seems clearer!!! Right, here's another before I go to work: when u embark upon the SW journey, do you have to be a certain minimum weight? I ask this because I just wanna lose a few pounds, not a lot, and as I aways feel content and not hungry, as per other diets, u tend to think you're doin it wrong and will infact put it ON!!! So if I'm not too heavy but want to do the SW anyway, can I?? Infact, can ANYONE, despite their weght, do SW??? After all, they say it's a life change and not a diet... xxx :D

You can be any weight and you can even join if you just want to maintain a weight you have reached by other means. If you only want to lose a few pounds then join up and set your target ant half a stone off. That way when you reach your target you can attend class for free and keep going to ensure you don't put it back on again!

You can be any weight and you can even join if you just want to maintain a weight you have reached by other means. If you only want to lose a few pounds then join up and set your target ant half a stone off. That way when you reach your target you can attend class for free and keep going to ensure you don't put it back on again!

It is years since I did SW, but people used to join who had a stone or less to go I know as my sister just had 10lb to lose.

Your tickers have intersted me..... what is the party going to be....

Good LUck.

Hiya all, from what i can remember anyone can do it regardles of weight but you goto be sensible here,
If your 5"8 and 7 stone then hell no you dont need a diet you need to see your GP LOL

I know of people in my class who have got 7lbs to lose and some 10 stone, so as long as your healthy and sensible i cant seem to think there would be a problem.

GOOD LUCK SWEETY!

Ruthy xxx

cheers from me at work hun - itz just that I love my wine and chokky and all things bad and did put on a few pounds on hols the last two weeks - just wanna eat eat eat on SW and know I'll not put it on because I'm not seriously overweight so many thnx 4 yr help - shall continue to enjoy SW - will be home at 8:30 and will log on again to talk to all u beautiful peeps - gotta run, boss man about xxxx

SEE ya later!
Ruthy xxx

Back