Do we have any sunday weighers?

I only lost 1 lb I am gutted I have been good all week I am just hoping I have a good 3rd week or I think I might just do a normal diet as I used to lose 1/2 lb a week on them. Good luck to anyone else who is weighing in today x

The second week is usually a bit of a bum week on this diet iv noticed :( don't give up Hun xx

I only lost 1 lb I am gutted I have been good all week I am just hoping I have a good 3rd week or I think I might just do a normal diet as I used to lose 1/2 lb a week on them. Good luck to anyone else who is weighing in today x

I've kinda been thinking the same thing, but at the same time, I remembered, I can't stick with ordinary diets so since I'm still getting results on this, I'll stay with it. As the saying goes, don't quit right before the miracle occurs!!!

I weighed myself on Friday (sneaky weigh in, first time I've done it) and was down a kg, 2lbs, which'll bring me up to at least a stones loss in one month! So look at the overall picture!!! :)

Good luck and don't quit yet, give it a few more weeks. Maybe this week you lose just one pound and next week 5!

Thanks you guys I am going to stick with it this week as I really do want to do it and hopefully next week I can get a big number x

Thanks you guys I am going to stick with it this week as I really do want to do it and hopefully next week I can get a big number x

Yay!!!! So glad to hear it!!!! So I ended up weighing myself anyway and taking measurements and I shred 2kgs, which is 4.4lbs this week! AWESOME!!!! So stick with it cos I just finished week 4 :) delighted with myself!!! Measurements have come down except on my legs and arms.... Are you measuring cos that really does tell a different story to the scales. You might not lose much in lbs, but have reduced inches! :)

I did measures on the day I started but I can't find the book I wrote the measurements in so I am going to have to find it and re measure and that might give me a boost x

Yay!!!! So glad to hear it!!!! So I ended up weighing myself anyway and taking measurements and I shred 2kgs, which is 4.4lbs this week! AWESOME!!!! So stick with it cos I just finished week 4 :) delighted with myself!!! Measurements have come down except on my legs and arms.... Are you measuring cos that really does tell a different story to the scales. You might not lose much in lbs, but have reduced inches! :)

Well done on the weight loss you are doing great and I am glad the measurements are coming down as I think that is just as important as the scales x

Well done on your loss Hun xx

Thanks so much!!!! :)

Went for my first run today since starting and it went well so thrilled with that too :)

I did measures on the day I started but I can't find the book I wrote the measurements in so I am going to have to find it and re measure and that might give me a boost x

Hey Kellie,

Definitely do the measurements as really that's where you'll really see the results! I've an app I put my measurements in. :) it's nice to see them go down though my arms and legs keep going up and down, but that has to do more with muscles than anything else I think :)

Changed my weigh day to a Sunday so gonna butt in on this thread too if that's ok :) 5lb loss this week which I'm chuffed with especially as it was only 1lb last week :) yay!

I'm down another 1kg, I think that's 2.2lbs??? Am absolutely delighted as I had a very blippy week!!! :) am wondering if I'm losing it from my muscles tho cos my measurements didn't show much change at all! Weird! Some went slightly up and some slightly down.

Won't be weighing in in on Sunday as I'll be away. Very nervous cos I'll be off plan for a week on Hols!!! Looking forward to the extra energy - I'm gonna have a great time exercising!!!! :)

4lbs off for me this week :) that takes me to 13.3 and the overweight category instead of obese yay xx

3lb finally gone from me :)

Well done cherry :)

Iv had a STS week but iv struggled a lot this week so I'm happy with that xx

Well done on the 3lbs!!

Was on Hols last week and put on 2kgs while gone (4.4lbs approx) but that was glycogen refill so wasn't worried. So I technically restarted on Tuesday but weighed myself this morning anyway. :)

I not only got rid of the extra weight but those 2 kgs took a friend with them!! 3kgs (6.6lbs) gone this week!!!! Am sooooooo happy this week!!!! :)

Well done cherry :)

Iv had a STS week but iv struggled a lot this week so I'm happy with that xx

Bummer you've stayed the same - how were your measurements??? It's so disappointing when you stay the same, yet its great if you struggled but still didn't put on weight at all! Well done!!! :)

Back