Do you calculate fat or saturated fat?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by AMUL, 21 March 2011 Social URL.

1. AMUL

AMUL Member

I have not done WW for years, but am back on it as from today! Weighed myself this morning as was a bit shocked!:sigh:

So - I am doing the old system Discover Plan points as that is what I am familiar with and worked for me last time.

I am using a WW calculator online which is fab. BUT - when entering in details for fat do you use Fat figures or saturated fat?

I can't remember so I did both and got a difference of 1 point. JUst want to make sure I am doing it correctly - don't want to be missing out on some points or having too many;)

Thanks for your help!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Nicola87

Nicola87 Gold Member

Weight Watchers Propoints
    I always use saturated fat when calculating :) xx
  4. stephie77

stephie77 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    you use sat fat if your following Discovery xx
  5. AMUL

AMUL Member

Brilliant, thanks ladies! Think I can have an extra couple of points then as when for the full fat just to be safe! :)
  6. Nicola87

Nicola87 Gold Member

Weight Watchers Propoints
    Enjoy! x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.