Do You Do Exercise???

isa24

Hi all i hope everyone is ok.
I really want to know what sort of exercsie everyone does I am getting a croos trainer so i will start doing that everyday morning and evening as i have mainly been just using my daily life as a work out as i have a job that requires me to walk most of the day.
But i really want to see some reults by the end of the month and i dont think this is enough what does everyone else do and how often do you exercise a day or a week any advice would be great thanks x

Here's my January plan (I've alot of free time this month)
Monday 45min Spin
45min Yoga

Tues 45min Spin
45min Body pump
45min Pilates

Wed 45min Spin
45min Yoga or Body pump

Thurs 45min Spin
45min Body pump

Fri 60min Body Combat
60min Yoga
45min Body Pump (maybe)

Saturday 45min Spin
60min Body Pump
60min Pilates

But as I said, I have alot of free time this month so Feb won't be as much problably. Hope I stick to it! I am also staying alcohol free till Valentines to help me stick to my plan.
I have a treadmill in my house but I prefer the group classes tbh. Can't use crosstrainer as I have a dodgy shoulder.
Good luck xx

Hi, Isa! I currently do an exercise DVD every day. So that's lots of cardio & strength training. They last between 20-60mins and are high intensity, it's tough but you get amazing results in the end. I had an exercise bike but I found it too boring, it didn't burn enough calories and the seat hurt my bum lol. :)

That is a MASSIVE amount of exercise!!!

I go swimming twice a week and then do some otehr kind of exercise twice a week (either yoga or a work out DVD). Last year, I over did it on the exericse and ending up eating more because of it and then just stopped completly. I think it is important for you to find something that you enjoy. It is all well and good saying you will run for an hour everyday, but if you don't like running, you will give up very quickly and beat yourself up about it. If you can find someone to go swimming with you, or to a class - that will make it more social and fun.

Hi, Isa! I currently do an exercise DVD every day. So that's lots of cardio & strength training. They last between 20-60mins and are high intensity, it's tough but you get amazing results in the end. I had an exercise bike but I found it too boring, it didn't burn enough calories and the seat hurt my bum lol. :)

What DVD do you do Millux?
Up until recently i used to do the Charlie Brookes one and i loved it....almost everyy day. Just bought another celebrity one and gonna give that a try too.
I agree doing a dvd really helped with toning and weigh loss big time.

Maid, I do a different one every day.. I get bored very easily!

I really like the Davina McCall ones though, I do her "Super Body Workout" and it's quite enjoyable but tough. I'm trying out Jillian Michael's "30 Day Shred" but it's really(!!) tiring.. apparently it gets easier after a week & the results are 100% worth it so I'm trying to persevere! :p

I also do the "10 Minute Solution" series when I'm too weak to do any hi-intensity stuff. It's good to mix it up a bit I think. :)

Back