Do you eat after 6pm?

charleypolequeen

I joined slimming world before Xmas and now decided i am going to try my best not to eat after 6pm is anyone else doing :wave_cry:this?

and if they are does this help?

Why would you do that?
I eat after 6pm every day! I don't get my dinner until 6.30-7pm and then I have supper/snack around 9pm.
I always have. I lost my weight doing this and have maintained.
Why you would not eat after 6pm I don't know - what if you get hungry?? Eek. Doesn't bear thinking about!!

Sorry, it's a big NO from me.

Nope not me :D my family life would not work if we didnt eat after that time, we sometimes eat as late as 8.30/9pm it has not hindered my weightloss.

I eat after 6.00pm every day too, so it's a big NO from me too.
They have also discovered that it is a total fallacy that eating after a certain time hinders weight loss.
Eat when hungry is my motto!

thanks you very much and like my boyfriend said i lost 3stone eating after 6pm its just i keep hearing it boosts your metabolism....thanks for your help

thank you for your advice and well done too

Your boyfriend speaks wise words!! Not often I'd tell someone to listen to someone else, but he's correct!

Ok i have been avoiding eatingafter 6pm all week and imustbe honest its horrible as i feel ratty the next day.

er seeing as i am still at work at 6pm each night - yes, i do eat after 6pm!!!

Ive heard about people not eating late in the night, but not 6pm :D xxx i think its to do with processing, but everyones body is different, my friend works shifts at the cinema, so has to eat at funky times sometimes....not great, but her bodyclock demands food when its hungry! x

Thank you very much just wanted to give it a little bit more ..but i lost 4lbs this week so something is going correctly :)

cool i think i gonna hit the eating after 6pm thing on the head ...roll on 7pm tonight ...lol :) x

Thank you very much just wanted to give it a little bit more ..but i lost 4lbs this week so something is going correctly :)

Goodness me, you are doing everything right.. why try and lose more? 4lbs in one week is amazing! Bearing in mind SW advocate that 1 to 2 pounds per week is a healthy loss, you have done so well!

Goodness me, you are doing everything right.. why try and lose more? 4lbs in one week is amazing! Bearing in mind SW advocate that 1 to 2 pounds per week is a healthy loss, you have done so well!
yes you are correct ...think i am overthinking it now i seethe weight dropping off :)

I think the only way that would work is if you were an evening snacker. That way the last time you ate would be your evening meal. You could effectively be consuming alot less calories but at what price?
I couldn't do it for instance, I would end up crashing and bingeing after a few days!

Mind you if you get indigestion/acid reflux it would help as you won't be lying down on a full tummy.

Thanks i have now changed my height thanks for noticing this x x

Back