Do You Exercise To Help Lose Weight?

Do You Exercise?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Konvictz

So do you exercise and do you feel that it helps shift that weight? Personally I would be lost at sea regarding weight loss if I wern't exercising. I love it, I do not diet so it is absolutely essential for me. People always say they are busy with no time, I have a job and am at uni and I manage to make time.

I would strongly recommend everyone to consider joining a club of some sort where you can go regularly to play sport or some other activity. Its good because you know you burned of that last meal, or maybe you can afford to grab a couple of extra slices or spoons of whatever your planning to eat.

Not only the weight loss, one must consider there are apparently something like 300 benefits of regular exercise. Improves your mood, relationships, makes you physically stronger and faster so that you have a feeling of invincibility, you get smoother looking legs, you look good physically.

Yes, I find that without exercise I don't lose much weight no matter how little I eat. Plus I enjoy being a lot fitter.

Back