do you feel as tho...

Only occasionally but then I have a big Bowl of pasta and a kitkat and get over it :) xxx

Just had a mini twister and some blackcurrant and liquorice sweets, so nope :p

Only when i go out for a meal and i know I can't choose just anything, I like to treat myself but not blow it all for the sake of one meal! If i know i'm going in advance then i can plan my meals and often enjoy starter and main...to full then for dessert! x

Mmm, sometimes I feel this way especially as its a massive change to my normal earlier eating habits but rarely *munches into curly wurly*

not really, I feel like my mindset has changed dramatically since starting the plan.

No, not really. I think of it more as having changed the way I eat for good, not as a quick fix. If I go out or have an occasion where I eat off plan I just try to get back on it straight away without feeling guilty. Just hope I can keep it up!

Never!! Due to my gb I can't eat the things I once used to anyway, so would rather stick to things I know I can and get the weight loss I want. The only thing I miss is sponge cake, but I have found a recipe for a low syn version of that with jam anyway :)

Not really, i feel like I'm at the start of a massive lifestyle change so I try not to beat myself up too much if things don't ALWAYS to plan, I really value my sanity and if it takes me 2 years to lose the weight then it does!

Back