Do you feel guilty?

Oh I agree, I feel like that all the time, particularly after my dinner at night, when I think, how on earth could I possibly lose weight after eating that!

I've been doing SW for six weeks now and have been having losses, but I still think that way, but that's the beauty of SW - you can eat well, but it's the right things, and still lose weight, meaning that because it's not a 'diet' you can change your eating habits in the right way, and carry it on forever, instead of doing something crazy, losing weight, and then piling it all back on again when you start to eat 'normally' :D

I totally agree with you - I said that to my husband the other day that I don't feel that this SW diet has been difficult at all as I feel like I'm constantly eating iyswim? I find it happens esp after I have a lovely breakfast of bacon, eggs, etc... But you're right it must work and I do feel so, so much healthier for it :D

I never used to feel guilt- I would justify eating ANYTHING- there was always a good reason in my head as to why I deserved something, or it was worth it, or I was entitled to eat it.

I don't feel guilt now- I think I would class it more as being accountable. I have an awareness of what I put in my mouth and the consequence of that. I know that if I eat too much I must either balance it out (exercise) or happily accept the consequence (weight gain). I don't go in for the mental bullying, I just shrug and accept that it is done now, and either limit the damage or accept the outcome- I don't beat myself up but I also don't try and convince myself that I was entitled to eat it

I never feel guilty when eating free food, though- never!

wish i was that mentally balanced! and can i just say ur loss is amazing! inspiring to see :)

Back