Do you find that.................

kymsey

On a journey !
Just wondered as I'm fairly new to slimming world ( 4 weeks or so ) that when it's TOTM what do you seem to find re weight loss ??? xxxx

i tend to go up a couple of pound before.................but that goes after.......so some weeks i may stay the same, but it does even its self out in the end..............

I still loose but it does seem to be less.. not that I've lost vast amounts anyway...

i am ok til the week im on and the suffer - like now - im up a lb at least :( but next week that should even out for the following week...i hope!

I find the week before TOTM I either put on or have a very small loss, but as the others have said it always evens out the in the next week. :)

Have to say find this one hard to answer as don't get them anymore... not cause I am old or anything... don't know why! But will say that lately I am getting all the symptoms and it is driving me mad!!! I feel bloated sore boobs (sorry guys hahaha) etc but nothing.. anyone else have the same? Or is it just me?

Oh it is a long story... only had one or two if three or four years... my sister was the same... just really hate all the ladies symptoms that go with them... what do the men get lol.... oh yeah they get us hahahaha

I think most people can vary when it's TOTM. When they go round the room and announce the results, when you hear people say "it's my star week"... that's what they mean. So it must have at least enough of an effect to merit it's own recognised SW phrase. I bloat up a balloon personally...

I have only been on plan for 3 weeks now and it was totm last week, i felt really bloated and at weigh in i thought i would have gained but i lost 2lbs. I think it depends on the person.

Back