Do you get awards at weight watchers?

Lushlash

Silver Member
Hi. I've done ww a few times but never stayed long enough to find out.

My friend said some meetings give awards & some don't.

Just wondered if your meeting does & when do you receive one? thanks x

When I used to go to the meeting I had one for silver 7! I stopped going then but I imagine u get one for every milestone, ie silver 7, gold member ect

u normally get a little stone for each stone and a silver seven for each half stone.
My leader gives out little stickers if we lose and also competitions where if you stay for the meeting each week and lose 7 pounds in 7 weeks u get 6 weeks free :) x

A few months ago my wife thought it was necessary to talk about my weight problem. Off course I realized that I was overweight, that’s step 1 I guess. but I never seemed to care to do anything about it, no one ever talked to me about it in the past.
As the loving husband that I am, I went to see a doctor. He told me that carrying all that extra fat around is just not healthy. Not that I didn’t know all that but having a doctor checking me out and pointing me out the dangerous effects of being overweight, It did make me realize that I should do something about it.
The doctor told me about a diet program, the diet program from Pronokal, it seems that he was guiding some people who were on the program.
I have been going to this doctor for many years now and I thought: why not give it a try?
He told me that it’s not that easy, you can’t just start with it. You have to be the right age and you need a doctor who check’s if you are able to start the diet.
So I made a new appointment with him and he ran some tests on me, he explained me that your liver and kidneys have to work optimal because when you follow the diet, your body goes in a state of ketoses. Ketoses? Yes I never heard about that either..
It seems that after a period of eating very few carbon hydrates, you go into a state of ketoses. That means that your body is burning fat way faster than normal. I started worrying but he told me that ketoses comes with every protein diet.
After the doctor said that I was good to go, I got a prescription from him with some protein products on it. Yes.. you can only get the Pronokal proteins with a doctor’s prescription. And you have to visit the doctor on a regularly basis.
The products you have to take instead of a meal, don’t taste that great, I’ll be honest about that. But you do have a wide variety, so it’s not that you have to ‘eat’ the same each day.
I have not been on the diet program that long but I did lose 20 pounds by now. So although I’m far from my goal of losing 80 pounds, there is no stopping me now!

Back