Do you have to feel cold?

Doirin

Positivity is the key
Hi All,
I am in week 2, tomorrow is my weigh in. Is it me or does anyone else not feel cold????. This has been for a few days now, first few days I was freezing as I was sat here typing, but now nothing, I'm warm if anything.
I have never cheated, picked or even licked my fingers and my weight loss by my own scales is good.
Stupid as it sounds I am worried because I am not freezing and then wondering if there is something wrong with me.
I know we are all different but wondering if anyone else out there doesn't experience the cold anymore. Now after saying that I will probably freeze for the rest of the diet.!!!!
Doirin

I don't really know the answer Doirin - I'm absolutely perishing myself - was out in a fleece today when everyone else was baring all ..... well lots anyway ;)

I'm sure there must be others who don't feel it. As long as you're losing I wouldn't worry - I'd celebrate in fact! x

Lucky you Doirin! When I'm sat at work or at home for a long time I feel freezing but out and about I don't. Sunbathing this afternoon was lovely and I was boiling!

some days im really warm, just normal really but then all of a sudden ill be freezing... cold fingers, arms and nose really... like icy cold, then it goes off and im ok again.... Bizarre!!!!!

Strangely after me complaining of the cold last week have not noticed it today. am feeling warm and have not put the heating on tonight for the first night in a while. as you said will probably freeze again tomorrow.

Vanda

Vanda

I havnt noticed the cold and im on week 2 also. My fingertips are a little cold but i have only just noticed that after reading this post. I just feel how i normally feel! x

I'm on week 2 and I feel cold all the time! Didn't know this was a side effect! Does anyone have any tips for getting warm? First time using the site,so not sure how this will work. Thanks!

Hiya I did feel cold, but not anymore I think it is because I go brisk walking at lunch time every work day (except when it is raining of course). Soggy work clothes are not a good look!.

Janeyp - I just wore extra layers underneath.

I'm on week 2 and I feel cold all the time! Didn't know this was a side effect! Does anyone have any tips for getting warm? First time using the site,so not sure how this will work. Thanks!

Wrap up - wear gloves ... if you get it you can't get rid of it any way other than what you'd normally do mid-winter. Plays havoc with the heating bills and you DO get some funny looks when everyone else is in shorts and T shirts - but small price to pay IMHO ... xx

i'm always fine during the day but find myself covered in a blanket at home - and home is warmer than the office so i dunno!!

I did until the last few days when I reduced my water intake (as per LT's advice?) I used to have about 12 pints a day (6 1/2-7 litres) but have cut it back to about 7 pints max (4 litres) like they recommended.
But I also drink a lot of Black decaff tea to help keep my fingers defrosted! LOL!

Back