• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Do you have to feel cold?

Doirin

Positivity is the key
S: 20st5lb C: 14st1lb G: 13st3lb Loss: 6st4lb(30.88%)
Hi All,
I am in week 2, tomorrow is my weigh in. Is it me or does anyone else not feel cold????. This has been for a few days now, first few days I was freezing as I was sat here typing, but now nothing, I'm warm if anything.
I have never cheated, picked or even licked my fingers and my weight loss by my own scales is good.
Stupid as it sounds I am worried because I am not freezing and then wondering if there is something wrong with me.
I know we are all different but wondering if anyone else out there doesn't experience the cold anymore. Now after saying that I will probably freeze for the rest of the diet.!!!!
Doirin

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

JanD

maintaining since June'09
S: 15st9.5lb C: 10st13.6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 4st9.9lb(30.02%)
I don't really know the answer Doirin - I'm absolutely perishing myself - was out in a fleece today when everyone else was baring all ..... well lots anyway ;)

I'm sure there must be others who don't feel it. As long as you're losing I wouldn't worry - I'd celebrate in fact! x

MiniB

Here we go again!
Lucky you Doirin! When I'm sat at work or at home for a long time I feel freezing but out and about I don't. Sunbathing this afternoon was lovely and I was boiling!

S: 21st0.5lb C: 20st7.5lb G: 10st6lb BMI: 49.3 Loss: 0st7lb(2.38%)
some days im really warm, just normal really but then all of a sudden ill be freezing... cold fingers, arms and nose really... like icy cold, then it goes off and im ok again.... Bizarre!!!!!

vanda

plodding away
S: 19st5lb C: 18st5lb G: 12st5lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 1st0lb(5.17%)
Strangely after me complaining of the cold last week have not noticed it today. am feeling warm and have not put the heating on tonight for the first night in a while. as you said will probably freeze again tomorrow.

Vanda

Vanda

S: 12st9lb C: 11st1lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 27.5 Loss: 1st8lb(12.43%)
I havnt noticed the cold and im on week 2 also. My fingertips are a little cold but i have only just noticed that after reading this post. I just feel how i normally feel! x

S: 13st5lb G: 10st7lb
I'm on week 2 and I feel cold all the time! Didn't know this was a side effect! Does anyone have any tips for getting warm? First time using the site,so not sure how this will work. Thanks!

Aoife

Silver Member
S: 15st0lb C: 12st11.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.8 Loss: 2st2.5lb(14.52%)
Hiya I did feel cold, but not anymore I think it is because I go brisk walking at lunch time every work day (except when it is raining of course). Soggy work clothes are not a good look!.

Janeyp - I just wore extra layers underneath.

JanD

maintaining since June'09
S: 15st9.5lb C: 10st13.6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 4st9.9lb(30.02%)
I'm on week 2 and I feel cold all the time! Didn't know this was a side effect! Does anyone have any tips for getting warm? First time using the site,so not sure how this will work. Thanks!
Wrap up - wear gloves ... if you get it you can't get rid of it any way other than what you'd normally do mid-winter. Plays havoc with the heating bills and you DO get some funny looks when everyone else is in shorts and T shirts - but small price to pay IMHO ... xx

xsarahloux

~~someday!~~
S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 38.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
i'm always fine during the day but find myself covered in a blanket at home - and home is warmer than the office so i dunno!!

IrishMum

A little of everything!
S: 12st13lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 1st13lb(14.92%)
I did until the last few days when I reduced my water intake (as per LT's advice?) I used to have about 12 pints a day (6 1/2-7 litres) but have cut it back to about 7 pints max (4 litres) like they recommended.
But I also drink a lot of Black decaff tea to help keep my fingers defrosted! LOL!