Do you have....

I only have before photo's, I never really have my picture taken though even when I was slim because I'm normally the one behind the camera but I will be so proud when I get to target this time I think I will get a family photoshoot done

I can't believe this was nearly a year I started this thread. And here I am again. Starting a fresh. A new start is as good as any though :)

You are all fab and so inspirational xx

Oh yes, I definitely have a "before" photo - several of them. :( I keep them hidden so deeply in my computer that no one can find them. Hopefully after I start losing weight I won't feel so ashamed to share them. :(

My before picture... 14st 6.5lb....January 2012 1390911934267.jpg YUK!!!

Me in September 2012 at 11st 6.5lb
1390912054004.jpg

(I want to be 11st 6.5lb again, felt so amazing!)

I restarted 3.5weeks ago at 12st 7.8lb.
I'm down to 11st 13.8lb as of Saturday 25th Jan... 1390912261838.jpg

Wow well done!! You'll get to where you want be again.... I started off in January 2013 at 14st 6lbs... Currently 11st 5lbs xx

You've done amazingly well. I took a year off as got stuck at 11st 6.5lb for over three months (+-Lb)... Was frustrating.

I'm hoping to be back there for March 17th for Venice with my best friend and her sister :-D x

You've done amazingly well. I took a year off as got stuck at 11st 6.5lb for over three months (+-Lb)... Was frustrating.

I'm hoping to be back there for March 17th for Venice with my best friend and her sister :-D x

You'll do it!!! Ooo Venice sounds lovely!! :)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422666075.432916.jpg

Here's my comparison from losing 8lbs. I find it comes off my stomach pretty quick but my thighs and bum are the hardest to shift.
I'm currently doing the 30 day shred in the hope to tone up abit before my holiday end of Feb xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I wih i had more pictures of me, i always deleted them, even the ones from just after having my babies :( i did find a few on my laptop the other day, i'll post them later when the kids are in bed..

I usually delete my bad photos, think I need to dig some up!!!

Back