Do you lose more weight if you drink more water??

lostpolarbear

I know I should know this by now but is it a fact you are suppose to lose more weight if you drink more water? x

Yeah hun for a start it flushes fat deposits away but more importantly you will retain water if you dont drink enough water xxxx

Yeah I think your fat cells break down and exit via your wee, thats why some people say theirs smells stronger or strange.... am I right anyone i'm not 100% sure?

Yeah if its smelly its because you arent drinking enough. Cool okay i'll make sure I drink more water then. Its difficult when you're a district nurse though as when I drink more I need a wee all the time and I dont like using patients loo's!! x

weird i actually find the more i drink the less i need a wee! im gonna test the theory of more water more weight loss next week so il let you know

I've been starting to wake up in the middle of the night for a wee... the way I look at it is... well at least I DO wake up !

weird i actually find the more i drink the less i need a wee! im gonna test the theory of more water more weight loss next week so il let you know

You will have to let me know how the experiment goes!! and if you end up weeing more! hehe x

Yeah if its smelly its because you arent drinking enough. Cool okay i'll make sure I drink more water then. Its difficult when you're a district nurse though as when I drink more I need a wee all the time and I dont like using patients loo's!! x

I work in a bank on the counter so its awful when we're busy, short staffed (most days) and i'm bursting for a wee!

I don't know about drinking more water and losing more weight. This week, I drank at least 6 litres per day and i only lost a measly 0.7kg. I was SO-o-o-o disappointed because I've done everything I should. AND I'm nowhere near that time of the month either. my pharmacist was baffed..and eventually just put it down to "one of those weeks".

Back