do you still get your weightwatchers pack with esource?

Timetoslim

will achieve target
Hi there hope you girls can answer my question
I am looking to join weight watchers but was unsure if I join ww on esource and then go to class if I will get my ww start up pack as i'm kinda old fasioned and really like to have it on paper so I can refer back to it at any time... if any of you have done this or know please could you answer my question thanks xxx :)

hi there, no quite sure what you mean by join on esource?

if you go to your local class, join there, sign up and purchase the monthly pass then esource is included and you get a copy of the starters pack too

hth x

Hi elaine sorry about not being clear ... I was looking online at ww and there is a bit where you can join online with esource for 12.99 a mth so was wondering if I did it online then went to class if I would still get my new member pack etc ... thanks

If you join online you only get online materials. If u go to class the member ship is more expensive and you would get the starter materials plus a wee booklet each week. If you only do online though you don't get anything and you can't attend meetings.

You can sign up for your monthly pass online before your first meeting, and you should get your blue folder when you go to the first meeting (I did). Make sure to select the right option though, as it would be the monthly pass you'd need to register for rather than Weight Watchers Online. They're different packages (for want of a better word), and WW online won't cover meetings.

Back