Do you still loose weight

munchbunch

Gold Member
Do you still loose weight on re feed ?

How long do you stay on it or is it as long as you wish x

Thanks in advance

I didn't do the SnS refeed - I did the LL one - so I can't remember how long the SnS one is. There's a link to it though in a sticky in this forum.

I didn't continue to lose weight during refeed and I don't think that you should assume that you will. It's more likely that you'll put on a few lbs as your glycogen stores refill - although you wouldn't change size because of that.

I didn't do the SnS refeed - I did the LL one - so I can't remember how long the SnS one is. There's a link to it though in a sticky in this forum. I didn't continue to lose weight during refeed and I don't think that you should assume that you will. It's more likely that you'll put on a few lbs as your glycogen stores refill - although you wouldn't change size because of that.

Thanks

It's 7/10 days depending on the weight loss so far , from what iv been reading .

Best to loose an extra few lbs just incase then

Yes - it's difficult to know quite where to stop. This time I have a weight which I would like to be but I dont actually know whether it'll be right as I have added a lot of muscle in the last year. So what I'm doing is going by size - once I've lost the excess on my stomach (!) I'll stop. It'll be good to see what weight that will be at. Let's hope it's not half a stone less than I think it is!

Yes - it's difficult to know quite where to stop. This time I have a weight which I would like to be but I dont actually know whether it'll be right as I have added a lot of muscle in the last year. So what I'm doing is going by size - once I've lost the excess on my stomach (!) I'll stop. It'll be good to see what weight that will be at. Let's hope it's not half a stone less than I think it is!

I'm exactly the same

I always said I want to get to 12 stone but iv said a few times I don't know how I will feel when I get there might be a bit more might not be lol

I'm just hoping by the time I get to the 11th November I can start re feed gives me 5 weigh inns to loose 1 stone 1 lb it's achievable I believe as long as I stick with it 100% I'm finding it hard at the minute but I'm continuing !!

Slim and save advise that if, like me, you are obsessed with the number that scale shows, that you should loose another 5lb on top of your goal weight to allow for your glycogen stores filling back up.

Back