Do you sue the sticks?

*AnnaMaria*

Silver Member
To prove you are in kestosis? If so, what are they called please?

Last edited:
found them, s'ok :)

what Sue them 'cos they're not getting pink?

;)

LOL, I remember when I went into Boots for mine they looked at me like I was a nutter and didn't know what I was talking about, luckily one of the sales assistants new what I was on about and went and found them :)

I wish! I'd sue subway....and perhaps Frankie & Bennies, meatball subs and sicilian calzones have ruined me! :D

Yeah i use the sticks - find them a great help

Last edited:
Never has a typo of mine caused such hilarity!

Yes, the typo made me laugh. Nice one.
:D:D:D

I used to like the sticks when I did lc before. Kind of helps you to know you're on track between weigh-ins. Stopped me from hopping on the scales every day too. I might get some again.

Did like the thread title - I wondered if the idea was to sue the sticks if you were pink all week but didn't lose any weight ;)

i went to buy the sticks in boots and was told they no longer stock them, where else can i get them from???

Boots were really off with me when i asked for them!!!! Looked at me as though i was crazy!!! You might find them in your local independant chemists

xx

Chemists don't like to see ketosticks to non-diabetics. I know people who've had an "are you on Atkins" lecture from a pharmacist. Ebay is the best place to get them, or the low carb megastore but they charge a standard p and p so you'd want to be buying some other things as well if you're getting them from there.

il ask in my local chemist see if they have them

what annoyes me about boots is they sell atkins bars and they used to sell the book so not selling you the stix is stupid my daughter did ask they question why sell atkins products the refuse to sell the sticks to people but but she was told we dont agree with fad diets

Back