Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Do you talk about food more?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Hedgehog, 3 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I dont know what it is, but I find myself joining in / starting conversations with people who dont know I am on this diet, and chatting about gorgeous food LOL

It hasnt been due to hunger or anything and I am not tempted to go out and get some but for some reason at the moment it is my favourite topic of conversation. If anyone says they were out for a meal :eat: I want to know what they had in detail :drool: and I am never normally all that interested in what other people eat

Am I alone?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

My bf has his dinner out every day with work and every evening I ask what did you have in detail Think he's getting sick of me asking!! I find i also think about the funniest of things to eat like stuff i would never eat before this diet!!

becky x

4. LizDesigns

LizDesigns Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.46%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    You're definately not alone. I've become obsessed about food. Not just talking about it but watching any cooking show I can. I should be an expert cook by the time I come to eating again.

5. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thank goodness I am not alone, I honestly am not feeling the need to eat, becky my poor OH things I am torturing myself and while I dont feel like I am, I am looking forward to having different foods to normal, particularly healthy foods ;) and like you liz I too am watching the programmes on the tv LOL I keep telling myself its for tips for healthy food preparation but in truth its just to see food hee hee.

6. Loopy!

Loopy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    food......mmmmmmmmm
    Not hungry here either but I certainly crave food. I find myself looking longingly at food or smelling food when people are eating. I guess it's all down to missing food really.

7. LizS81

LizS81 Has been AWOL

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.46%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    yep! I'm obsessed with it!! talking about it, thinking about it!! I was telling someone that I was dieting and then after that pretty much every conversation has included maltesers and ice cream! he's probably thinking "no wonder you're dieting!". which is true, but not the impression I was trying to give :)

a bonus is that I'm now thinking about cooking healthier tastier foods, rather than just thinking about what food I could get hold of quickly.. (although I still have my moments!)

8. kers

kers Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Found myself doing the exact same thing today. Talking about how good a pizza looked last night and what was my DH having for tea tonight. He thought it was extremely strange. I think it was more of a therapy thing for me.:eek:

9. carlax

carlax Full Member

im only on day six of cambridge diet but made my son eat all his roast dinner i made yesterday , was like mummy would love to have that lol

10. lankyelle

lankyelle Member

Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    lol im the same...

I am not hungry in the slightest... (which amazes me!! lol) But i am so nosey at what everyone is eating... I love the programmes on the tv... and i pester me dad to make sure he has eaten and ask what he has had lol

11. Diva2B

Diva2B Striving to be good.....

Diet:
    Cambridge [allegedly :o)]
    Not only do i talk about food, i have noticed that just about ALL the adverts on the TV are for food (specially the M&S) and not only that, I have developed a penchant for baking! sweet or savoury pies, apple tarts, rasberry and apple pies, treacle tarts etc..... NEVER did this before I was on this diet. My family think its a great thing!

Mikki ! xx

12. carlax

carlax Full Member

lol . i dont feel hungry too but i keep thinkin how nice all food looks lol ,
    and cooked curry for my mum the other day then had my soup (she felt really bad bless her )
    i just was pretending the soup was curry(not really the same ) lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.