Do you think itll get busier again

Hi Starlight,

Congratulations and well done on your weight loss, like your name your a star:happy096:

January is typically the month that everyone begins afresh with strong commitment and belief that they will succeed on a diet.

I am one of those and this year is no exception having over indulged these last couple of months and especially...

over Christmas.:p Just could not help myself
candy.gif
:eatdrink051::eat::eatdrink023::party0051::party0027::eatdrink012:

Feeling stuffed and bloated now

smileyeating.gif

I have not done very good weight wise in 2007:(

I am going to give WW a go and I hope to join a class on Monday week and I will be checking in here for loads of tips and support.:)

Love Mini xxx

hi Sandy, i'm lurking. Have been off diet for a few weeks but the plan is 1st Jan back to it & as thats a Tues & my class is a Tues it ties in well.
well done on you massive will power over the festive season
xx

Hi There

I am lurking ready for a restart in the new year. I was here briefly in the summer.

I was wondering how the lady on the Isle of Wight is but I can't remember her name

Hi Hayley,

Welcome back and good luck with your fresh restart.

Sparkle has done very well, but I have not seen her post in a few months.

Love Mini xxx

Hi ladies I am lurking too I do think that things will start to pick up soon though fingers crossed it is still mighty quiet on the SW forum the odd person joins then you don't see them again. My mum is a SW consultant and apparently things really pick up in January - February time so I assume this will be for any weight loss club. Lets hope so hey. :)

Well i thought shall i do CD last 20hrs lol I'm in such a muddled place right now and don't know whether i'm coming or going. I've had the most stressful year that i never wanna repeat ( will post more about that in a diary on here )

So i you'll have me back i'm starting a fresh on 2nd and this time going to classes cs i needthe kick up the ass at the mo

Hi Kirsty,its Lovely To Hear From You.its So Quiet On Here.i Thought About Cd But I Get So Down.if I Can Get My Head Back With Ww As I Was Before Xmas I Will Be Fine,heres To 2008 Matexx

Do you mean Sparkle? Haven't seen her around for months and months! Hmm, I'd quite like to know how she's doing myself. Sparkle?! Are you lurking?! x

I have been guilty of ignoring MM's and I am so sorry - I've been right off my diet, I've been messing around between ww/cd/binging, and as a result I'm now back to square one!

I must admit, I was expecting to come back in the new year and find the forum buzzing...but it's soooooooooo quiet!! I'm shocked!!!

I do hope it picks up a bit soon :confused:

Yes it was Sparkle that I meant :)

Hi, I'm back on board too. Haven't been to class since early December, back to it tonight. Will have definately put on but hope to still be a stone lighter than I was this time last year. If I can do the same again in 2008, I won't be far off target. Its slow progress I know but its sustainable.

Happy New Year to you all. I will report in tomorrow.

D
x

Haha, same here Marie. I hope everyone sticks around and doesn't disappear in a few weeks cos they've fallen off the wagon. Myself included!

Back