do you think my old CDC will h ave me back?

clarins

hi i have stopped and started and said goodbye to my CDC quite a few times to start another diet, and now i want to go back to her, but then again, i keep on thinking that maybe i need a fresh start.... but what if i ' jump out of the frying pan into the fire' and get a CDC who i do not get along with. I really liked my old CDC, but had too many restarts and feel a little shy, embarassed and silly to grovel back to her. what would you do?

hi i have stopped and started and said goodbye to my CDC quite a few times to start another diet, and now i want to go back to her, but then again, i keep on thinking that maybe i need a fresh start.... but what if i ' jump out of the frying pan into the fire' and get a CDC who i do not get along with. I really liked my old CDC, but had too many restarts and feel a little shy, embarassed and silly to grovel back to her. what would you do?

I've been seeing my CDC for years. I'm sure she'll have you back. Any good CDC would as they know how hard the journey is. Secondly ... she makes more money the more clients she has - sorry to be frank but it's true. Don't feel too bad about going back to her. xx

Definitely, go back to her. Not only would she understand all about CD and how tough it can be to start/restart, but she knows you, and what can help or hurt you with your diet. Nothing like the advice of someone who already knows you, right? :)

Best of luck

yes she will be fine i have stopped and started 3 times and she is fine she says she knows how hard the diet is so yes call her it will be fine. once u get in door and c her all will be well

hey - don't be daft - CALL HER !!!

I would ring her asap....bet she'll be glad to hear from you....no need to be embarrassed....lots of people start, stop, start etc etc....you are not alone.....

Debz x

I just emailed my cdc counsellor yesterday after restarting and she was fab felt really happy when I got her response and am motivated again. Just bite the bullet and call her or email if u can like I did.I am getting weighed tomorrow and started back on cd today for the last time..

Back