Do you think?

nic67

That it is possible to do several different diets? I'm not too hung up on a quick weight loss as I know (from experience) it tends to go back on. So, this week I've got into the right frame of mind and been very good. I started off with a SW extra easy day, then a green day then two calorie counting days. I quite like SW but get bored of not being able to have bread and tbh, the amount of fruit and veg I ate in the first two days had an uncomfortable effect on my natural digestive system! I've done every diet and find that all seem to fit well some days of the week but its hard to stick to the same one all the time with a busy life. What do you think?

nic67, it'd be interesting to see if what you are doing works. Like you I've tried loads of different diets over the years and always found bits of one I like - maybe putting them all together will work.. Having said that I'm doing Go Lower at the minute and it really is working for me. Nearly 3 stone in nearly 3 months!

Let us know how you get on as I think what works for one doesn't necessarily mean it'll work for someone else.
xx

Back