Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

Hi
this is a great idea, I would love to join a team, I have my second weigh in tomorrow and hoping to have lost a stone in total over the two weeks. I have a fair way to go yet tho. Anyone else new to this?
Love
Sue
xx

hi starting on friday would like to join a team please

I started SS this morning.......Sunday 1st May 2011 and would like to join a team please.

Hi. I'm interested in joining a team :) Started SS this morning.

Hi, I'm a newbie and started SS'ing today. I would love to join a team if there are any spaces going. :)

After going back and forth from one diet to another, to swearing off diets, I'm back again and need to lose some weight before I get married in 4 weeks. Just a stone would be nice. I need support and would like to join a team.

Last edited:
Hi there; just about to start and need a team. Any spaces?!!
ummm...not sure what to do now as looks like no spaces....

Last edited:
Hello

I'm starting Saturday 13th August and looking to join a team

Thanks
Majella

Starting on Monday looking for a team, got about 6 stone to shift for healthy BMI but at the moment just looking to get rid of 3.5 stone, and then got from there.

Thanks.

Hello everybody.
I am a new member here and i have start today CD.
I want to loose 108lb.
Any time available to join?? :) :)

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I would absolutely love to join a Team, if any one has a Sarah sized space. ;]

Sarah x

Hi there! I too would love to join a team.....so please let me know if you have any space or we can start a new one! On day 2 of SS so wish me luck!! x

Back