Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

Hello everyone! I'm also new to this and I would like to join a team. Please, tell me if you have any place, please? :)

Evening all! Anyone have a space on their team for the soon to be little ole me? On day 1 of SS+.

Thanks x

Hi Folks!

I used to be in a brilliant team in 2009! I'm just coming back after a long break and come to check out the teams.. looks like there are a couple of teams running, and it looks like all the old competitions etc have gone quiet... Perhaps it's time to breathe some new life into these teams :)

So.. Perhaps we could do with setting up some new teams?

Fancy being part of one?

definitely fancy being a part of a team!

Please miss, me too miss :D

Haha!! Great! That makes three of us!! ..I wonder who else fancies joining us.....

woohoo!! Four of us then! :)

Zoeprior
Redhead66
CambridgeCurtis
Enough

..just a couple more for a new team :)
.. and a team name? Team GB (Great Body)? :p

x

I'd like to be on a team if any vacancies come up. Or maybe anyone wants to start a new team with me?

There's a place going on Team Spirit! I know they'd like the company! x

I'm sure there'll be a space in one of the teams.. or.. if you have a think about names for a new team you could become a founder member...? I'll reply fully this eve x just wanted to say

Welcome! :)

It might be worth asking Team Spirit if they have a place left - they seem like a friendly chatty supportive bunch - there can be a max of six people in a team, so if they have that number alreay you might want to start a new team - I'm happy to give you a hand with that if you like...

Hope it's going ok for you on CD!

x

Hey does anyone have space in their team??? Or wants to start a new team? I'm on day 6!! Xx

Back