Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

i want to be in a team too .... first wi on thursday ......go on ....

liz xxx

Hello there! Team 3 has 2 vacancies for members! We have been running at 5 members for a while, however one of those members, CeeKay, has now reached her goal weight after losing 119lb/8 1/2 stone!!!!!! So we are advertising for 2 new, motivated, members please. You dont need a proven track reord of weight loss or anything, just the motivation to want to lose weight and keep on losing it!

Please PM me if you are interested in joining our fabulous team :D

Team 3 is now full once again xxx

Hi I would really love to join a team, I keep missing the postings for vancancies lol! :p

If any spaces come up could you please consider me?:flowers:

Hey all, i was hoping i could join a team if there are any vacancies. I am nearly 2 weeks into my restart and things are going well, apart from a few off days and having to put up with alot of pain on the diet :(.

Anway, i hope you're all doing great with the deit. Good luck with your weigh-ins :) xx

p.s - Hi to all those who remember me :)

Hello, I'm looking for a space on a team. Looks like it could be fun, plus I like winning so I'll try extra extra hard for my team!

There's plenty of members wanting to join a team.

elizabethjohn
loved-up
Maybe_Baby
simplylucy
ditzeeblonde
Yummy Mummy xx
Saddia
bigtummymummy
mumpy
scamsterk
Pink Charl
Piella!!!
headdown

Have any of you found a place yet? If not why not get together with 5 others and make a new team

Irene xx

Last edited:
Thats a great idea.. I'd love to find a team!! am new on here and on day 3 of SS+.. very dedicated and wanting to do this sooooo much!! :)

Yeah def

Would love to make our own team!!

Need team leader, team name and people who wanna join our team??.........

Whats happening with the teams me lovelies?? xx Is there a new team? xx

Back