Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

I'd love to be a part of a team if possible...

I would like to lose 5 stones by July, I turn 30 and want to feel good about myself for the first time in 10 years! :cry:

Team encouragement would be great!

Catx

Hi everyone..

I'm new to this site and started CDSS today.. I would love to join a team if anyone wants me!?!?

Anyone!?!?

Because I'm new to the site I cant PM yet so hope to hear from someone soon would love the extra support from a team! xx

can I join a team please? SS restarter as of today, really could do with the extra support to get going. 8 1/2 stone to go (better than the 12 that needed to go last year!)

I am advertising myself as available to join a team!

I am doing CD SS+ and am on Day 4! 100% commitment so far, and will be for at least the next 96 days.

Come and get me :D

Well Hello There,

I am a CD re-starter, Started on Monday,

I was team leader in team called the Water-Babes until the team kinda fell apart while I was on holiday which was a shame.

I really do need a Team for support, I feel I do better with a bit of healthy Competition. lol..

Hugs

Kel
x

I am doing CD SS+ and am on Day 4! 100% commitment so far, and will be for at least the next 96 days.

Come & get me, pmsl.. Love it.. xx

If anyone is willing to be team leader we could re-start the water babes back up?????

I'd be up for joining the water babes... could be team leader if no one else wants to - mioght give me some extra motivation!

I'd be up for joining the water babes... could be team leader if no one else wants to - mioght give me some extra motivation!

Sounds good to me chick, I will e-mail Irene, then we can see who wants to join.. xx

Fancy Joining water babes chick??

Im up for it!! Need team support!!

Yay!!! Thank you how exiting!!

Hi all - I'm a restarter from 5th January. Previously lost 5 stone and have put half of that back on in the past year grrrrr. Would love to lose about 5 1/2 stone. Am doing SS+. Any teams got a space??

How bout the water babes??
I will put you in our team.. xxxx :D

Hi all - I'm a restarter from 5th January. Previously lost 5 stone and have put half of that back on in the past year grrrrr. Would love to lose about 5 1/2 stone. Am doing SS+. Any teams got a space??

Have added ya hun.. x

Yay count me in!!! :D

Back