Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

Hi guys, I need a team please? Restarted last week after two years of pregnancy/breastfeeding. Doing ss+ and am a wannabe student (mature:eek:) nurse.

I see there are a few other people wanting teams, should we just start our own or does someone allocate us a place?

Cheers

Hello, I'd like to be on a team, please? I am 32 and a mom of a gorgeous redheaded 2 year old daughter. I'm on a mission to lose weight to have more energy to play with her. I also work fulltime -shiftwork.
Look forward to hearing from you. :rolleyes:

Hi Guys,

I am starting CD SS tomorrow (Monday) and would love to join a team to help me through the tough times and join in my celebrations during the good times!

Please please let me know if you have any spaces :)

Thanks

Zoe

I would love to join a team if they are places available. Please let me know. :D

Ditto!

Hi all
i am starting CD on Friday and would love to join a team if anyone has space for not so little old me. i have about 4 stones to lose and am hoping to get rid of at least 3 stones in time for christmas

Claire
x

Vacancy

Hi all,

Team 1 The Shrinking Violets has one vacancy.

We are a lovely team of ladies - at least two (night-owl and myself) have been members for well over a year.

We want someone who is going to be a regular poster and who will help us keep the motivation up.

We are hoping to be posting some fab results when the team challenge is up and running again!!!

The first person to PM me or reply on here will get the place :p

Gem xxx

Last edited:
Im doing cambridge and need to be in a team..... who wants me??

Hi could i rejoin please? i was on your team last year some time.!
but back to loose my stone ive regained.! (NOT GOOD) X

I now have a team, thankyou :)

Team 6 now has 6 members, so no spaces left at the moment.

Last edited:
I have no idea what the team thing is, but anything for extra support or a bit of friendly competition is good with me! Any teams needing a member? Does location matter or is it all online?

Restarting tomorrow, so restarting team 3 Skinny Beatchs. There is 5 places at present so if you'd like a team for support come say hi :)

Hi Guys,

Are there any spaces anywhere? Starting Cambridge tomorrow....

Thanks

Zoe x

Back