Do you want a team place or does your team have a vacancy - if so post in here

Yes!! There's a place going in Team GB! It's a great team and I'm ust taking a break from Cambridge so my place is available.. I'll introduce you now....

x

Yes Jemima!! There's a place going in Team GB! It's a great team and I'm just taking a break from Cambridge so my place is available.. I'll introduce you now....

x

Team Back on Track has some vacancies! Newbies welcome, or those coming back from a break. Xx

big2small2happy said:
can i join?

I would say definitely!!! Pop across for a chat :) x

hi there is a space on team spirit, im taking a break from CD so my space is available.

pop over and introduce yourself, everyone is really friendly xx

Hi all

i am new to CD and hoping to start on thursday after my consultation on wed evening! i would really like to join a team too! :)

Simmy1978 said:
Hi all

i am new to CD and hoping to start on thursday after my consultation on wed evening! i would really like to join a team too! :)

There is a space in team back on track you are more than welcome there x

Hoping to meet consultant this week

There are so many threads appearing on here for people looking/advertising team spaces I thought it would be a good idea to open an advertising agency :)D).
If you are a team with a space please use this thread stating what team you are from and when the vacancy you have is avalible from.
If you are looking for a team please leave you details here and as soon as a space becomes avalible the interested team will be able to contact you easily.
I hope this will aid everyone in the teams.

Hi all I am hoping to meet with consultant this week. I am very nervous about this plan it seems very extreme but I have tried everything else. How do you find your partners react to the diet I am not looking forward to telling him what I am planning to do. We are both very foodie and love wine hence the weight problem.... Think I will def need the support of a team

any spaces anywhere, i can squeeze myself into the smallest, ok well big spaces!! im back after taking a few months off!!

Hi! Newbie here and I'm looking for a team to support and to get some support ^^ Super motivated to do this :D

hi all i would love to be part of any team i have my first appointment tuesday.cant wait to start x

I'd also love to be part of a team if there are any spaces going? *hopeful face* Just started today and think being part of a team would really help me

We are starting a new team, there's 2 of us so we have plenty of places available, anybody want to join us?

I'd like to if you still have enough space :)

Back