Do you wash your hands before you eat?

KD

Gone fishing
Do you insist your kiddos wash their hands before they eat their mcdonalds nuggets?

Besides some other lubberly :rolleyes: ingredients, I see McDonalds Nuggets contain butylhydroquinone.

Interesting, I hear you say:D So what exactly is butylhydroquinone

Butylhydroquinone, or TBHQ, is an antioxidant derived from petroleum that is either sprayed directly on the nugget or the inside of the box it comes in to "help preserve freshness."

Doesn't that sound yummy!!??:cool::cool:

TBHQ is a form of butane (lighter fluid)

Even better. Spicy hot???

They aren't allowed to put more that 0.02% of the oil in a nugget because as much as a single gram can cause nausea, vomiting, ringing in the ears, delirium, a sense of suffocation, and collapse.

Damn. Just when it was beginning to sound so tasty.

Ingesting five grams of TBHQ can kill.

Maybe children should be told to wash after they've eaten;(

Blimey...thats scary.
Children should not chew toothbrushes.....!
Nor play with old mobile phones.
No chewing tassels on sofas....!

There are loads of things that have dangerous chemicals in them.

I agree Sonya, which is why it's not really worth telling your kids to wash their hands first;)

Also, I don't suppose anyone serves their kids mobiles for dinner and tells them to eat it all up :D :D

Do you insist your kiddos wash their hands before they eat their mcdonalds nuggets?

Besides some other lubberly :rolleyes: ingredients, I see McDonalds Nuggets contain butylhydroquinone.

Interesting, I hear you say:D So what exactly is butylhydroquinone

Butylhydroquinone, or TBHQ, is an antioxidant derived from petroleum that is either sprayed directly on the nugget or the inside of the box it comes in to "help preserve freshness."

Doesn't that sound yummy!!??:cool::cool:

TBHQ is a form of butane (lighter fluid)

Even better. Spicy hot???

They aren't allowed to put more that 0.02% of the oil in a nugget because as much as a single gram can cause nausea, vomiting, ringing in the ears, delirium, a sense of suffocation, and collapse.

Damn. Just when it was beginning to sound so tasty.

Ingesting five grams of TBHQ can kill.

Maybe children should be told to wash after they've eaten;(

What will these boffins think of next.

I suppose someone will tell me soon that drinking meths is now bad for me.

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

In good form tonight Brad :D

hey a mobile a day keeps the doctor away

actually can u beleive they used to say that about mars bars.....everyone would be up in arms now wouldnt they:eek:

Ick, how disgusting! Apparently McD's ice cream is made of yukky things too - amazingly (or maybe not so) I adore the stuff and have to be stromg and not give into temptation!

Hmmm Not Great At All! -

Well Mc-d Milkshakes Are Also Made From Lard Too!!!

Yucckkkk!!!!

Thanks Karion, its posts like yours that bring awareness to people like me, the more I hear about what these large corporations put in food, the easier it is for me to stop eating it, so thanks..:)

Ick, how disgusting! Apparently McD's ice cream is made of yukky things too - amazingly (or maybe not so) I adore the stuff and have to be stromg and not give into temptation!

OMG, please tell me more, I'd love to have a concrete reason for ignoring my worst weakness, the Crunchie McFlurry...:eek:

OMG, please tell me more, I'd love to have a concrete reason for ignoring my worst weakness, the Crunchie McFlurry...:eek:

Yep, pretty sure concrete is in the crunchie mcFlurry:giggle:

Good solid food there don't you think? Excellent binding properties if things are a little loose;)

You need to get the foundations firm to give you something to build on.

ththMcDonalds.gif

Excellent Thread karion.
off to look up tetrawhatsit quinone.
what i don't like about the word is the quinnone on the end does this mean it has a steroid base on it too?

PS where did you get the fab McD & the crack house animation? Or did you make it up your self?

Ps never get my kids to wash their hands before food.
Never seen the point...If I don't wash the table or the plates or the food then what difference would it make?

Good solid food there don't you think? Excellent binding properties if things are a little loose;)

You need to get the foundations firm to give you something to build on.

ththMcDonalds.gif

oops! Took the kids to burger king yesterday, before the cinema, for convenience. And i had a salad!!! 140 cals, chicken strips on the top. Thought it was quite nice, not so sure now!

Is burger king as bad as McD?
never been (smug grin :D but only as there isn't one around otherwise I'm sure desperation would heve sent me in at some stage) but i've been told the food quality is a bit better?

No idea if the food quality is better! Although i suspect not! My kids prefer McDs, but i am trying to stay away after reading KDs original post on this thread!:eek:

Back